In 2011 I am looking for unfussy days!
For My heart to soar..
Life is what we put into it right? Yes to a large degree, but in 2011 I am going to live less stress fully. Ive made some great jewellery but not sold alot, still I have been thankful! I have had some really nice people come to my Blog and comment. But I have been frustrated as I have not sold more jewellery. Maybe my prices were a bit high? Maybe I put too many elements into them forking out too much into one piece? But Ive made the best I could with genuine materials. It could be the economy? But maybe sometimes it is what it is as I am not the only person selling things. Ive not taken the time to submit to any Jewellery publications which I would like to do. And maybe I will in my time. I'm just going to BE ME. And if my jewellery supplies are low and I am out of everything I will not fret. Constant monies out. My hats off to those who can keep up! Ive wound down now and I just don't have the energy to keep up with it. LUCKILY I have been able to finally realize my Dream and start my Lampworking (yes talking about that again bear with me). This will be my main FOCUS now and really it gives me a big sigh of relief. I have alot of jewellery I have now made and love as a result so...
So in 2011...
* I'm going to strive to walk with the Lord more! Careful to be thankful for everything.
* I am going to be ME and follow what my heart says and not try to keep up with things like buying and selling of jewellery..
* I read beautiful Blogs but I am not going to be on the internet all the time chasing after dreams and hope people will follow me. Yes I would love for people to comment etc, but maybe this will be a natural progression and blossom. If NOT that's ok too I can live with that..
* I will be working on my Lampwork full time. It is a bit daunting at times but this is my GOAL..
* Take more time with some family dinners with my family at my home or going out with them.
* I'm going to strive to volunteer at a rescue shelter for animals that are neglected and abused...
* I am going to walk everyday rain or shine!
* I am going to draw more and feel the things I draw pulse thru my veins..
* I cook more simple meals..and eat less..
* I will strive to read my Bible everyday and take much needed time for God..
* I will embrace those who love me and try not to be judgemental..who knows how God is doing a work that I cannot see?
* I will STOP and smell the roses and be who I AM and be the best ME..
And that's it!
HAPPY NEW YEARS Everyone!