This is Gizmo but more about him later..
This is the one of the first pieces of jewellery I ever made..
see the hot dogs hamburgers popcorn and ice cream?!
* I would like to mention my friend Andrew Thornton. He is a very talented jewellery designer he has a blog here, and a jewellery shop here and be sure to look at the Basha beads! His family owns Green Girl Studios and they make hand forged wonderful focals. Go and say hello to Andrew!
* Id like to ask a Question to many of you. What did the first piece of jewellery look like
or something you made look like that you thought was so great and that you were so proud of?! Well I'm going to show you the one of the first pieces I ever made! I will always keep it because it makes me smile! It keeps me honest and grounded that I keep my head not way above the clouds no it keeps me who I am because we all had to start somewheres! I was so proud of this piece! It gives me a chuckle because its not inventive and its plain and well it is not a winner! So fess up and tell about something you made but learned from. Even post about it! And yes were all human. So tell something about what you made and how you grew from it..
* So the Bead party is over and that was a real lot of fun. Some pretty awesome pieces of
jewellery were created! Friendships were forged too! And so that's what it is all about.
* So the little fella above is Gizmo. What a darling little pug. He has many names! I believe
all pugs are alike. Bad beggars they snorkle, sneeze pass wind and snore. He is quite a joy with his little big bugged out eyes. His big joy in life is licking mostly feet. The taste tester. The food critic! He smells like corn chips. He cries when he can't seem to jump up onto the bed to go to sleep for the night. How sweet. Right now hes sitting below me chewing his bone so faithful. Gizmo is 7 now and will be getting old now soon. But to me thats where he will be one day be at the big Pearly Gates..just ahead waiting!
* Well Id better put Gizmo to bed with Adam my Son and get to my beauty sleep.
** Night everyone!